Service can be delivered in clinic in Cannon Hill, within the comfort of your own home, at your dance studio, or via telehealth.
Home visits may attract a call out fee outside a 10km radius from inner east Brisbane.
DANCE SPECIFIC PHYSIOTHERAPY
- Dance injury rehabilitation for dancers of all ages and levels, from tiny tots to adult dance students.
- Pre-pointe assessments & preparation sessions
- Tertiary dance assessments
- Dance conditioning using an individually tailored approach combining physiotherapy, progressive ballet technique (PBT) and pilates methodology for best results
CLINICAL PILATES AND BODY CONDITIONING
Private sessions tailored according to your specific rehabilitation needs for optimal results. Exercises will utilize a combination of Mat Pilates, Small Apparatus, and the Wunda Chair.
Conditions that can benefit from Clinical Pilates:
- Dance and sports conditioning
- Post-surgical rehabilitation (e.g. ACL reconstructions, Total knee replacements, Hip surgeries, Foot/Ankle surgeries)
- Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and other hypermobility spectrum disorders
- Chronic Musculoskeletal conditions (e.g. lower back and neck pain)
MUSCULOSKELETAL AND SPORTS INJURIES
All musculoskeletal and sports injuries across the lifespan, including post-surgical rehabilitation, utilizing a multimodal approach including:
- Exercise therapy & Movement retraining
- Injury management education
- Dry Needling
- Manual therapy
BESPOKE DANCERS HEATLH SEMINARS & SCHOOL HOLIDAY WORKSHOPS
Please get in touch if you would like to organize studio or school workshops and talks regarding dancers health and wellbeing, injury prevention, and on pointe readiness.